Tradesmen International, Inc. Electrical Superintendent in PHOENIX, Arizona
Tradesmen International's Renewables Division is currently accepting applications for safety minded, Electrical Superintendent! This is traveling work across the U.S.
Our work begins with 3 projects kicking off in the Great Lakes, MI area this spring and we have steady work lined up into 2022.
Summary of Position
Responsible for coordinating electrical activities related to company projects on-site,
completing work on time or ahead of schedule, within budget and specifications. Duties will vary by
client and project size with varying degrees of responsibility and authority and may assist with planning
or directing a whole project or just a portion of a project.
Required Skills and Experience
• Three years’ experience/knowledge in a supervisory role in electrical
construction. ( Electrical Superentendent role)
• Take care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may
be affected by the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal
responsibility for working toward company goal of putting safety first in
everything we do.
• The ability to supervise a minimum of one to two Foremen, Leadmen and up
to 30 or more employees.
• Exceptional knowledge of all construction tools, machinery methods and
• Must be able to forecast and monitor costs of project.
• High level understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint
• Demonstrate leadership, lead by example, motivate workers and
communicate with workers, subordinates, project managers and clients.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within timelines.
• Read and interpret documents like safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions and procedure manuals.
• Draft routine reports and correspondence.
• Calculate figures and amounts like discounts, interest, proportions,
percentages, area circumference and volume.
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Solar or Wind (Renewables) background
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Can speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an
• Computer experience with Procore, Microsoft office, E-mail, and Internet.
• OSHA 30
• Based on Exp. 90-110k .
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (4/7/2021 3:49 PM)
Req ID 2021-293461
Job Board IN